Monday, May 23, 2011

Always Picture Ready

Yesterday started out great! I was finally able to sleep in, a little later than expected, but with all the hours I have been working it was really needed. I finished a couple more pages in my Italy album. I had to rip some apart and then change them around since they were out of order and I am picky like that :-) I am hoping that I will have it completed this Wednesday, so fingers crossed.

Speaking of fingers crossed that is something my friend won't be doing for a little while. She is a manicurist and all day yesterday we were trying to meet up, so I could get a manicure. She was trying to make arrangements to fit me into her schedule, but unfortunately she managed to break her wrist, and boy was it deformed!



Those of you that know me know that I work in the emergency room. I rushed to the ER to meet her there because once she said it was deformed I knew it wasn't going to be good. Luckily we were able to get her in right away. Of course my first thought was to take care of my friend and make sure she was all right, but I have to admit I did grab my camera on my way out the door. Who knows what opportunities you will have to take a picture and capture memories. Even though they may not be the most memorable moments, they still tell a story in your life.

By the end of the night she asked me to give her copies of all the pictures I took, so I made a deal with her. She would have to scrapbook with me and put them in a book :-)

  

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

LOL! Nice deal! Reel them in Sabrina! So you've been scrapping? YAY!!!!!!!