Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I did it!!! 6 years Later

Well I did it finally after 6 long years my Italy trip album is complete!! Here are some pictures of the first and last page along with some of the layouts I did.
Wlecome to Italy! the bottom city that is handwritten is where my mom is from.

My cousin and I went on a boat to three different little islands and this was one of the stops. I love my hand made volcano! 
While we were in Italy my parents celebrated there 30th anniversary, but my dad was in the US, and my mom was with me in Italy. I arranged with my cousin and dad over the phone to have some flowers delivered, and it worked out perfect. 30 long stem roses!

This is a layout of my cousins wedding. This was part of the reason we had gone to Italy to celebrate with our family.
Since I am in the medical field I like to learn new things, and also see how things are done differently in other countries. Lucky for me my cousin worked on the ambulance, and he now owns his own company. Hopefully next time I will get to ride out with him since he owns the company!
The last page. I wanted to have the front and back similar.

Now that I finally have this album complete my next project should be organizing all of my photos since that is also one big disaster. I have gotten the organized pretty well so far, but I still have a long way to go.


2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOO! I'm so proud of you brat!!! Love you! I'm so happy you finally finished this album.. so what's next? birthday cards? cards? ANOTHER ALBUM? YOu know you have to make all your cards from now on with that wonderful room of yours!

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

I want to go to Italy so bad! Someday! I came from Nati's blog - I just love her spirit. I am a new follower of your blog. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
Melanie
http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com