Sunday, May 22, 2011

New to the blogging world

Well I have finally decided to give in and try the blogging world. I definitely have to say though, that I do have an addicted scrapbooking friend who is the one influencing me to become more motivated in my scrapbooking, since it has taken me 5 years to work on my Italy album and to this day is still not complete. I had a scrap space, but I have bought so many supplies I had no idea where I wanted to put things, so they just kept piling up. My room quickly went from scrap space to storage space. I wanted very much to be organized, but every time I would walk into the room ready to clean I would get so overwhelmed not knowing where to start or put things that I would walk back out. 

I decided that I was going to need the help of a friend who I jokingly say has OCD when it comes to organizing. I know I myself have a small amount of OCD or I am just to much of a perfectionist at times, but for some reason I could not put those two things to work for the life of me in this specific situation. I finally told my friend that I would buy her a Cricut cartridge if she were to come over and help me. Since her and I are very much alike, anything that is FREE we jump for, so without hesitation she agreed to help me ASAP. While spending 5 hours last Thursday cleaning and re-organizing my room I learned that she has won tons of FREE scrapbooking supplies from following bloggers, which is now part of my reason for beginning this blog. I can not pass up the chance of FREE scrapbooking supplies!





Thanks to my friend Nati Tristan for helping me turn a disaster into a miracle. I now have a scraproom and I am ready to put it to good use!!

Nati always points out good deals and discounts, and I have to say what really sparked this interest in getting organized ASAP was that she found the Cricut Imagine for about $400 less than what it usually retails. We were both very lucky customers thanks to HSN.com because now the Imagine is SOLD OUT and we both have ours!!!



6 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Yay! Now I just have to help you organize this blog! Wooo Hoo! How exciting!

Unknown said...

I am drooling over your room!! I'm a new follower thanks to awesome Nati~love her!!

Angi Barrs said...

Wow...what a gorgeous craft space you have. Welcome to the blogging world. You will love it. I am now following your blog. Sweet Nati told me to come by and visit. I'll be back to see what you are up to. :)

JulieK said...

I LOVE your craft room! My linky thingy was not working right- I'd love for you to link it again (so hopefully people can see it this time!)
Thanks for sharing!

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love your craft room and your new blog! Welcome to the blogging world! I hope to see some of your pages soon! I love to scrapbook, but like everyone else, have very little time to get it done. I'm your newest follower!

Maribel said...

New follower! I love your craft room! About how big is your room? I think my room is about the same size and I can't seem to get anything organized. I'd totally offer my friend a free cart if they could help me out too :) Thanks for sharing your space, you gave me great ideas!

Maribel
www.ilovescrapping.blogspot.com