Thursday, May 26, 2011

Next project in progress

Well I always tell my friends who want to start scrapbooing that they should have their pictures organized before they do anything else. Although I have not followed my advice, it is very true. If you don't have your pictures organized before you begin, there is a greater chance of you missing some awesome picture you late wish you would have included in your album. My unorganized photos used to be a bigger mess, so some of it has already been organized. With that being said I would like to share with you my embarrassment of a mess that still remains.
Not very organized is it? I don't even know what these are all picture of, but I will soon find out! I also started trying to organize my old 35mm negatives, but I was not happy with the system I was using. I did however find another system I think might work better and help keep me more organized, so once I get those together I will share those with you as well.

No comments: