Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Making Progress

Well Last night after 12 hours of work and going to see a movie I decided to come home and start working on my forever long and ongoing project the Italy album. I finally opened and used my cricut imagine for the first time! Whoo Hooo! I just made a title for one of my pages. I didn't get as far along in my project as I would have liked because as my printer was cutting I heard some loud noises outside my house. I thought it was just bratty kids again throwing rocks at my dads truck, but nope it ended up being a robbery that started about 1/2 mile a way, which then led to a high speed chase, and ended a few house down from where I live with police shooting the suspect in front of my neighbors yard. I live in a nice neighborhood and for some reason these last couple weeks we have had police around here like crazy! So since there was so much excitement outside my house last night I was not able to make much progress, but I did cut with my imagine for the first time and this is what I created. Famiglia means Family in Italian!


Now that it is a new day I just need to grab my barrings and finish this album today. With only a couple more pages to go I am hoping to have it completed tonight and posted with pictures. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

I'm so happy you got around and played with your imagine!