Thursday, April 26, 2012

Food Poisoning


     April 24,2012 Today we went to find the make-up we liked from the other night. We have Loreal at home but I wasn't sure if we had this exact kind, so I guess we'll see when I get home. It's definitely cheaper at home, but I am trying to find something cheaper than MAC even though I absolutely love it! After that little bit of shopping I went with my cousins husband to pick up the kids Silvia and Alfredo from school and surprise them. Then I went with them to eat at their house while my mom and aunt returned to where we are eating to have lunch. Once we were finished eating my cousin Claudia called her mom (my aunt) and told her we were going to go to Catanzaro Lido which is by the ocean. My mom and aunt decided they wanted to go so they came over and met us at Claudias house. Well before we left (luckily we were still at home) me, my mom, zia Giovanna, and Silvia took a short nap. Once my cousin Claudia came in to wake us all up to get ready leave my mom instead got up and ran to the bathroom. She ended up vomiting 4 or 5 times. My aunt also said that she wasn't feeling good either. We decided that since my mom was sick to just come home. Poor her...she had to climb up 4 flights of stairs (because there are not very many elevators here) with a plastic bag in front of her face heaving all the way up. When we got inside we found out that my other aunt wasn't feeling well either. All three of them started taking turns running to the bathroom, but it was funny because they were all laughing about it in between purging. Later we found out my uncle who also ate here got sick on the street when he was walking in public. There was only one other uncle  of mine who was here that day that did not get sick. By process of elimination we found out that he was the only one that did not eat the same vegetable all the others ate. Luckily the food poisioning only lasted 4 hours at the most and no one needed and IV or medicine, it just eventually passed. I did walk to the store on my own and bought some sprite for their stomachs....I feel like a big girl when I can communicate on my own here LOL My zia Giovanna was on the phone with someone...I think it was my cousin and they said "oh you should have Sabrina take a picture" if you know me, then you know you don't have to tell me twice!


No comments: