Friday, April 13, 2012

Buon Viaggio

It has been a very long time since I have written or even posted something on my blog. With work, school, and all of life's other busy adventures I just have not been able to find the time. Even though I was originally using this blog to show my craft projects and share ideas with friends, I have now decided to use it as a way of keeping in touch with my friends and family while on vacation. Since I will only be able to communicate via the internet I thought this would be the best way to share with everyone the highlights of our trip. My goal is to write everyday and share many photos. I am not sure how frequently I will be able to access a computer, but I will definitely be blogging every chance I get. If you would like to stay update with the journey of our trip make sure you follow me. I will also be posting to Facebook as well. I am a mixture of emotions right now, but I honestly can not wait to see my family that I have not seen in six years!

No comments: