Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cafè Shakerato


     April 22-23,2012 Last night I finally figured out what the name of the coffee was I liked here 6 years ago thanks to the help of my cousins friend. It has coffee, gelato, and Baileys inside and it is mmm mmm good! My cousin Claudio was working in Rome, so we had to wait until he came home and this was the first time I got to see him and his family since we have been here. His daughter is so cute and she even was singing someone like you by Adele for me the other night when we were at her house for dinner. Their friend Fabio who was here visiting from Torino also taught me a song that I have been practicing for when I go to sit in La Curva for the last game. It goes like this: 
Oooo Catanzaro
Non Mallare
Facci un gol
Quando dalla curva 
Questo corso si alzerà
Forza Catanzaro 
Non ti lasceremo mai
I still don't understand all of what it means, but that doesn't matter as long as I have the song down haha. I definitely have it memorized all ready and think I will be ready for the black hole of soccer!




   


No comments: