Tuesday, May 29, 2012

L' Hosteria

     May 26, 2012 Last night I stayed the night at Claudia's, so when I woke up this morning we got ready and went out to look for a tool that my mom and I wanted to get for our nails. It wasn't exactly what we were looking for, but we will see if it works. By the time we got the stores and found what we were looking for it was time for lunch, so we went to go eat at Massi's. When we got there they had a party of 16 people, and there was only one person in the kitchen and one waiter. Massi was not working today, so Claudia had to get dressed to help in the kitchen since they were extremely busy.
     Some family that we have not seen had planned to come see us today, so after lunch Vincenzo took me back home since Claudia had to work. My cousin Antonio and his family finally came by after they were done running errands. It was nice to see them finally since we only got to see Arianna for a few minutes when we landed at the airport, and then Antonio we saw  for a quick "hi" and "bye" when he came to pick up my cousin Roberta because her car was not working and was not safe to drive home. Hopefully Arianna will be coming to visit us next year. After everyone left I just stayed home and watched tv because I was exhausted.

No comments: