Thursday, May 17, 2012

Riding Around Town On The Moto

    May 16, 2012 Last night I stayed at my cousin Veruska's, so this morning when we woke up we got  ready and took the car. We went to the mercatino that is by my aunt's house where I am staying every Wednesday. Zio Gaetano and I took a few minutes to walk down a hill and try to get a couple pictures of the city. It wasn't a very good view, and I still need to go around the city and take some better pictures with my nicer camera. My uncle is an artist, so when we take pictures he sometimes ends up painting a portrait of the picture. After we finished looking around we took the car home and grabbed the scooter since the weather was semi decent and went for a ride around downtown Catanzaro. We ended up seeing the homeless man that had the seizure a couple weeks ago that I had helped. This time he had a dog with him. I ended up getting a picture of him, but I will have to post it at a later time. We came back to Zia Pupa's and ate lunch. Veruska had to eat quick because she had to get to work. She ended up calling me at 3:30 pm asking me to go pick up Karol from school since she was not done with work yet, and his school is right down the street from us. After she was finished with work she came to pick up me, mom, and Karol.We were headed to the mall again because I wanted to buy an Italian CD. They sell the copies here, and my cousin could have made me one, but I like how the CD's comce with the booklet inside with all the music. That way I can actually read it and learn the song. When we arrivedat the mall and got out of the car my mom asked Karol if he was going to hold her hand. He told her no and then ran to me and grabbed my hand. We were both shocked and looked at each other at the same time. It was another long day, but I finally got home and started putting more pictures on Facebook. I saw my cousin Alfredo was on line and started talking to  him asking what he was doing. He said he was thinking of his cousin and told me I was beautiful in English...how sweet is that!! He is going to make a good husband for some lucky girl in the future when he is older. I already told my mom I had someone in mind for him back at home. They would make an absolutely cute couple, but there is a little bit of an age difference.

No comments: