Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Meeting More Family

 May 12, 2012 Nico took my mom, Zia Pupa, and I to see some family they have not seen in a while, and family I have never met. This family was my grandma's twin brother's family. One of his daughters is very sick and wanted to see us before she passed away, so she asked that we come by as soon as we could. Here it is custom that when you go to someone's house you take a gift with you. While we were waiting for Nico to come pick us up me, mom, and Zia Pupa headed down to the store to find a couple gifts for our family. We ended up going to three different houses and that was only part of the family we still have more family on that side to go see.


After all of our running around and visiting family I came home to relax for a little bit until Enzo picked me up at 6 o'clock. Tonight I went to stay the night at Claudia's because tomorrow we are all leaving early in the morning to drive to Naples because Gaetanno is finally out of ICU and doing better. Right now as long as he continues to do well he will be getting out of the hospital on Monday, his birthday! Tonight we laid low and didn't do very much. It was kind of nice to not go running around for once. While we stayed at home Silvia had pulled out her nail polish to practice something she had learned on youtube.com while she was doing that I taught her how to make flowers on her finger nails. When I was done she wanted to paint my toe nails because my toes were looking horrible. After that we went to bed early.


No comments: